Oh, Kath, we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters.
哦,Kath,我们该走了,我们要去和老鼠在一起。
Ooh, that's great, I love those little guys.
哦,太棒了,我爱这些小家伙。
No, no, it's not like that. I, I work for a medical researcher.
不,不,和你想的不一样,我为医疗研究员工作。
Well, have fun!
那么, 祝你愉快!- 好!
Okay.
好的。
Well, I think it's great that the medical community is finally trying to help sick hamsters.
好,我想真是太棒了,医疗组织终于打算帮助那些生病的老鼠了。
Y'know what, I like Kathy.
你知道么,我喜欢Kathy。
Oh yeah, me too, she's so cool and pretty.
哦对,我也是,她太酷太漂亮了。
Yeah, she's...
对,她...
She's smart and funny, y'know?
她聪明,风趣,你知道么?
We were up all last night talking, she said the funniest thing about--what?
我们昨晚聊了整夜,她讲了一件特别好笑的事情...怎么了?
You love her.
你爱她。
No, I don't.
不,我不爱。
Yes, you do. Chandler loves Kathy.
你,Chandler爱上Kathy.了
Come on, Pheebs lay off him.
拜托,Pheebs,绕了他吧。
Thank you, Ross.
多谢,Ross。
Yeah, he's a little sensitive right now, `cause he's so in love.
对,他现在有一点敏感,因为他坠入爱河了。