I shouldn’t be making promises I don’t intend to keep.
我不该许下我不打算遵守的诺言
Maybe I can learn to lighten up a bit.
也许我该学会放松一下.
Sir.
先生
Dad, thank you very much for not being mad about this.
爸爸,谢谢你没有为此而生气.
I was your age once too. I’m just glad you’re safe.
我也经历过你这个年龄. 你安全就好了.
I don’t know.
我不知道.
You know what? I’m gonna say it. You guys have officially turned into cool parents.
你知道吗?我正想这么说. 你们在往好的父母方向发展.
Maybe you’re starting to Anna Catherine Foster
也许你们开始 安娜 凯瑟琳 福斯特
you get yourself back here right now.
你马上自己回来.
Your little adventure is over with. What?
你的小历险结束了. 什么?
See what your daughter’s been up to? I want her here now.
你看看你的宝贝女儿去过哪? 我要她现在马上回来.
What about "let freedom ring"? Where is she?
你不是说要给她自由吗? 她先在哪?
Train station. Listen to me.
火车站. 听我说.
You do not, you hear me, do not get on a train!
你听我说,你不得上火车!
Are you kidding? You traced my call?
你开什么玩笑? 你追踪我电话?
I’m your father. And the president. I’ll trace whatever I wanna trace.
我是你爸爸.堂堂美国大总统. 只要我想追踪就可以追踪.
Know what? I’ll meet you on the plane on Sunday. Trace this.
知道吗? 按计划我会在星期天才见你.报告完毕.