Hi. You guys have any wrapping paper?
嗨,你们有包装纸么?
Oo! Is it for my birthday present?
是为了我的生日礼物么?
Phebes, it was your birthday, like, months ago.
菲比,你的生日好象在一个月以前
Yeah, but remember you said you ordered something special, and it just hasn't come yet?
好的,但是你应该记得,你答应过安排一些特别的,但是现在还没有出现过
Well, I have a call in about that.
好的,我正在准备这个
OKay.
好.
Actually, this is for Kathy's birthday. It's an early edition of her favorite book.
实际上,这是为凯茜的生日准备的.这是她最喜欢的书的的早期版本
Oh, The Velveteen Rabbit! Oh my God, when the boy's love makes the rabbit real!
哦,《绒毛兔子》!我的天,男孩的爱会把它变成真兔子!
Okay, but don't touch it, because you fingers have destructive oils.
好的,但不要碰它,你手指上有油.
Huh. Well, then you'd better keep it away from Ross's hair. So this is pretty rare. How did you get that?
呵,好,那你最好拿它离罗斯的头发远点。这应该非常罕见.你怎么弄到的?
Oh, it wasn't a big deal. I just went to a couple of bookstores, talked to a couple of dealers... called a couple of the author's grandchildren.
哦,不算什么大事.我只是去几家书店,问几个书商...打电话给作者的孙子.
Oh, honey, that's so sweet.
哦,亲爱的,这真是甜蜜.
Yeah, and what a great way to say, "I secretly love you, roommate's girlfriend!"
对,这真是很明显的暗示,"我暗恋你,室友的女朋友!"
It doesn't say that. Does it?
这不代表这个意思,对么?
How do you think it's gonna look when you get her something incredibly meaningful and expensive and her boyfriend Joey gives her an orange?
你会怎么看你送她的礼物难以置信,意味深长而且价值不菲,,而她的男朋友乔伊可能只送她一个橘子
Okay, all right, I'll just uh, make sure that uh, Joey gets her something really great.
好,我只是确认一下,乔伊会送她更好的东西
It's gotta be better than that book. Oo! Like a crossbow!
会比这本书好...喔,就象弓!