Better before a wedding than after.
最好在婚前解决
Do you know how hard it is to get an interfaith marriage annulled?
知道取消婚约是多么的难吗?
You know what? To hell with them.
该死的王八蛋
Should you really be saying to hell with a rabbi and a minister?
你在骂他们吗?
Okay, maybe not.
可能不是
But no one is gonna tell me who I should or shouldn't marry.
没人能决定我应该娶谁
And we can make this work. - You think?
我们自己来决定 - 你是说?
Sam, I love you, and that's what's important. Sam,
我爱你 这才是最重要的
So let's fix it.
我们一起把关系修补好
There he was, clawing his way to the surface.
这才是他: 努力寻找生机
The prince charming I had missed for so long.
很久没有见他那么迷人了
Maybe he was still there. Maybe we should go through with this.
或者他还是他 或者我们能一起度过难关
Now, I say, let's kick things into high gear.
我们加快进度
Tonight we break out the serving platters, invite the parents...
今晚就宴请双方父母
...and run down the wedding checklist. Yeah.
一起确定婚宴客人名单 - 好的
Of course, there was one teeny detail Ben was unaware of.
当然了, 还有一个小小的问题 Ben没有注意到
But if he was this determined, then I would tell him about Luke tonight.
既然他这么坚定 我今晚就告诉他关于Luke的事情
Full disclosure.
全部招认
After dinner, of course.
当然是在晚餐之后了
We can't put the Stillmans and the Fogels together. They'll kill each other.
不能把Stillman和Fogel两家人 安排在一起, 他们会打起来的
Yeah, Rich borrowed Jerry's snowplow three years ago. Totally mangled it.
对, Rich三年前弄坏了 Jerry的扫雪机
But if you do that, that means the Nolfies have to sit at the rabbi and minister's table.
如果你这样做, 意味着Nolfie一家 要跟主婚人坐一桌
Family, friends, others. The hierarchy. Stillmans are cousins.
亲戚和朋友要分别坐在一起 Stillman一家是亲戚
Well, the Nolfies are very important business associates.
Nolfie是我们非常重要的商业伙伴