They handle all my direct mailings. Direct mailings?
他负责我们所有快运 快运?
if you want us to pay for the wedding... Oh, you're gonna run out?
如果你想我们负责婚礼的费用... 什么, 你要全权负责?
Mr. Direct Mailing is worth more than family?
快运先生比亲戚更重要吗?
Enough!
够了!
Sam has something she wants to say.
Sam有事要说
Ben and I had a talk this afternoon and came to a conclusion...
我和Ben今天下午达成共识
...that the four of you have sadly proven to be true:
觉得你们四个都非常要强:
That you'll never agree on anything having to do with this wedding.
永远不服从对方的安排
So we've come up with a simple solution. Ben.
因此我们想出一个 简单的解决方法
This is what we want.
这才是我们要的
Get used to it.
就按这个办吧
For the first time in forever, I felt like I was part of a couple.
第一次真正觉得 这才是我的婚礼
Yeah, this works. I like it. It's gotta work.
好, 这管用 我喜欢, 会管用的
Now, who wants some pie?
谁想要点馅饼?
Oh, I'll have some. Ice cream too.
我要点 再要点冰淇淋
Come on in, Nancy, it's open.
Nancy进来吧, 门开着呢
Hey, Sam. Sam.
嘿, Sam
I'm sorry to come over like this, but you weren't answering your cell.
很抱歉打扰你们 因为你不接我电话
Our designs were approved. Production is gearing up. We did it.
我们的设计被批准了 正要投入生产, 我们成功了!
They were? It is? We did? Yes.
是吗? 真的? 我们成功了? 是的
Oh, my gosh.
噢, 天啊
That's amazing.
太惊喜了
Sam? Hey, this is my coworker.
Sam? 这是我同事
We just... Everything went better than we thought.
因为...一切比我们想像中的还要好
I'm Ben Rosen, Sam's fiancé.
我叫Ben Rosen, Sam的未婚夫
Hey, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Luke Stinson.
经常听说你, 我叫Luke Stinson
Luke.
Luke?
Excuse me.
对不起
Hold on, I just...
等等, 我只是...
Wait here. Have some pie.
在这等一下, 吃点馅饼