You and I.
你和我
Were so full of love and hope.
会充满了幸福和希望
Would you give it all up now.
你能让这一切尽快实现吗
Or Would you Give in lust to spite them all.
还是深陷在困苦中
And you give it all away.
你要冲出牢笼
Would you Give it all away, now.
你应该现在就走出阴霾
Don’t let it come apart.
不要沉沦了
Don’t Wanna see you come apart.
不想看这你沉沦下去
Cause you Give it all aWay.
因为你走出了阴霾
Are you kidding me? They love you.
你在开玩笑吗 他们喜欢你
They wanna be in business with you, but what they are expecting...
他们想和你交易 但前提是
is another Frank Knight book, okay?
另外一部法兰克奈克 对吗
To say nothing of the fact that you already got your advance for it.
事实上你已经得到了它的预付款
I’ll give the advance back, if that’s what they want.
如果他们希望的话我可以还给他们
Is it such a chore?
就为了这个吗?
It takes you six months to write those things.
只需要你花6个月去写这些
It’s not about the time.
这不是时间的问题
I’m... interested in other things.
我... 对其他的事感兴趣
I wanna write about other things. And you can’t do both?
我想写点其他的,那你不能同时写吗
You ever read A long Day’s Journey into night?
你有没有读过 进入黑夜的漫长过程 这本书
Why do you do that to me? Do you enjoy making me feel like an idiot?
你这么说是什么意思 你就这么喜欢让我难堪
Okay. Sorry. The father in the play
好吧 抱歉 书中父亲这个角色
Based on O’Neill’s own father, all right?
是建立在奥尼尔自己父亲上的 明白吗