Not on this train. Great.
不在这辆火车上.
This is a Mickey Mouse assignment. I resent it. Do you?
猫抓老鼠的游戏.我讨厌死了.你呢?
No. I do.
不. 我很讨厌.
I just do what I’m told. Oh, yeah? Strip naked.
我只是听命令行事 噢,是吗? 脱的一身不挂
Oh, gosh. Let me ask you something, Weiss. Do you actually get women like this?
噢,遭了. 我问你些东西,维斯. 你就是这样追女人的吗?
I was really curious if there were actually women out there in the world...
我很好奇这世上是不是会有女人...
...who walk by the construction lunch break which is your very personality and say: ...
只要你对她一挑逗,这是你的个性
"Oh, yeah, please. Baby, give it to me.
她就会扑过来说"噢,耶,快.宝贝,快上我.
Give me some of that hard hat, right here, right now."
快干我啊,就现在这儿."
There are actually women like that?
会有这样的女儿吗?
A couple.
有些女人是这样.
Hello, sleepy.
你好, 很困吗.
Toblerone? It’s got almonds.
要吃三角巧克力吗? 有杏仁的.
Oh, gosh. No, thanks.
噢,糟糕. 不了, 谢谢.
I’m not really a nut person.
我不吃杏仁的.
Don’t I know you? No, I don’t think so.
我认识你么? 不, 我想不.
I guess not. Scotty McGruff. Hi. I’m Anna.
我是史考迪 麦克高夫. 嗨. 我是安娜.
Oh, right. That’s Ben.
哦, 好吧. 这是本.
Hello. So are you two...?
你们好. 你们两个这是...?