No, no, it's my fault. My plans changed.
没关系, 是我的错, 我改变了主意
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗?
If moving back in with my mom and dad qualifies as okay, then yeah.
搬回来跟父母住 然后装着没事, 也只能这样
I'm sorry. What are you gonna do.
非常抱歉 你有什么打算
How about after work I take you out for dinner? Let me cheer you up.
下班后一起吃晚饭怎么样? 庆祝你高升
What's frightening is how great that offer sounds.
多么诱人的魔鬼之声
Luke, I should take some time to clear my head. Luke,
我想一个人冷静一下
All right, Sam, but if you need me, I'll be there.
好吧, 只要你需要我 我都会来的
Nothing will make you feel more humble than moving back into your old room at 30.
没有比30岁还要搬回娘家住 更丢脸的事情了
Nothing, that is, except your mother.
真的没有, 除了老妈
Samantha. Mom, this is hard enough as it is. Samantha
妈, 我已经够难受了
I could do without a lecture. Honey, I'm not here to lecture you.
我不再要受训了 亲爱的我不是来责怪你
Was Anne's petition for her sainthood granted?
是不是Anne的圣女申请被接纳了?
Wanna tell me now, or should I wait for you to finish this month's fan club newsletter?
现在告诉我, 还是等到 这个月的追星活动结束后?
Oh, I thought we'd talk. You know, like adults.
我们应该谈一下, 例如成人话题
Yeah, well, kind of hard to do with Mr. Binky staring at me.
好吧, 就说我无法忍受 Binky色眯眯的看着我
You think I favor Anne. "Think"?
你认为只关心Anne "认为"?