This could be one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
这里恐怕是我生平见过的最美的城市.
Be with you in two shakes. I’m gonna make a call.
你们俩别跑远. 我要打个电话.
No worries. I’ll look after her.
别担心.我会照顾她的.
Sir, I got Agent Calder.
先生, 我和考尔德探员联系上了.
They’re putting him through.
他们和他接通了.
For God’s sake. Anna? Calder? Calder?
看在老天的份上. 安娜? 考尔德? 考尔德?
We lost him. Great.
联络中断. 真不错.
The call came from Venice. Weiss and Morales are halfway to Berlin.
电话是从威尼斯打过来的. 维斯 和 莫瑞丝 正在去柏林的路上.
We can get them to Venice in a few hours. We can have agents in the city in minutes.
我们可以叫他们几个小时内到达威尼斯. 也在几分钟内可以让探员到达那儿.
I do not want to cause a scene. Just get them to Venice and keep calling Calder.
我可不想兴师动众. 就让他们去威尼斯 同时保持联络考尔德.
Anna!
安娜!
Anna!
安娜!
Ben!
本!
Come on. Venice awaits. Where have you been?
来吧. 威尼斯等着我们呢 你跑哪儿去了?
Just having a mild heart attack.
只是有些心动过速.
Come on.
来吧.
Look at this!
瞧这个!
Check it out.
瞧这个.
Check it out.
瞧这个.
You’re so gullible. Yeah.
你真容易上当. 阿.
Can I have one of those?
给我一张好么?