Shopping!
购物啦!
Marry her, Steve.
嫁给他
I say we hit all the tourist spots. Anna will want to see the sights.
我说我们得跑遍旅游景点. 安娜会去那里的.
Whatever you say.
你说什么都行.
Knock it off. What? I’m not doing anything.
忘掉吧. 什么? 我没怎样阿.
What’s the problem? No problem.
怎么啦? 没什么.
No problem.
没什么.
Here in the construction lunch break that is my very personality...
午休时间挑逗女儿,就是我的个性...
...I’m adding on a sensitivity wing. ...
我在增加一些感性的成分.
I didn’t really mean any of that. Yeah, you did.
我没有那个意思. 你有.
Well, mostly I did, yeah.
好吧, 就算我有.
It looks good to me. No gelato.
我喜欢这个. 不要冰欺凌.
I need to refuel my belly with some tasty yumminess.
我需要用美味佳肴来填充我的胃.
I’ll get it to go and meet you back here. Okay.
我去吃点东西再回来. 好的.
So nice to make new friends. Group hug.
和你们成为朋友真好啊. 拥抱一下.
Sweetness. Ben.
甜心. 本.
Come on. Come on. Join in the hug, Ben.
来吧. 来吧.抱一下, 本.
We’ve got a chickie buffer here. I’m a chickie buffer.
我们有缓冲器. 我来当缓冲器.
Chickie buffer negates the potential for mantouchingman discomfort.
缓冲器可以消除男人之间接触时潜在的尴尬.
Ben, hug us. Please, please, please.
本, 和我们拥抱. 求你了,求你了.
Quickly. Very quickly.
很短的. 很迅速的.
Delight!
真开心啊!
I wonder where McGruff is.
我怀疑麦克高夫去哪里了.
Probably off taking a bath in canal water.
或许是跳到运河里洗澡呢.