What?!
什么
Hang on, Sherlock...? - What?
等等.夏洛克. - 怎么了?
That's, isn't it live?
那是.通电的吧
Perfectly safe as long as we avoid touching the rails.
不碰轨道就没事
Of course, yeah, avoid the rails. Great!
当然.只要不碰轨道.真好
This way.
这边
Are you sure? - Sure.
确定吗. - 确定.
Look at that.
看那边
John...
约翰
Demolition charges.
炸药包
It's empty. There's nothing.
车厢是空的.什么都没有
Isn't there?
是吗
This is the bomb. - What?
这就是炸弹. - 什么
It's not carrying explosives, the whole compartment is the bomb.
车厢没装炸弹.它本身就是
We need bomb disposal.
我们得找拆弹小组
There may not be time for that now.
现在可能来不及了
So what do we do? - I have no idea.
那我们怎么办? - 我不知道
Well, think of something.
那就好好想想.
Why do you think I know what to do?
你为什么觉得我知道该怎么办?
Because you're Sherlock Holmes, you're as clever as it gets.
因为你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯.你聪明绝顶.
It doesn't mean I know how to diffuse a giant bomb!What about you?!
那也不代表我知道怎么拆除一个大炸弹.那你呢?
I wasn't in bomb disposal, I'm a bloody doctor!
我不是拆弹部队的.我是个医生.
And a soldier, as you keep reminding us all!
还是个士兵.你总挂在嘴边!
Can't... Can't we rip the timer off, or something?
我们能不能直接把定时器扯掉什么的
That would set it off. - You see, you know things!
那会引爆的. - 看.你还是知道的嘛!