Yes, sir. I understand, Mr. President.
是, 我明白,总统先生.
Don’t worry, we’re gonna find her.
别担心, 我们会找到她.
Yes, sir.
是, 先生.
Did I mention what a ridiculous idea this was to begin with, sir?
先生,我对你说过这从一开始就很荒唐么?
One of your stupidest.
太愚蠢了.
He hung up before any of that.
在此之前他就挂了.
You look at this view?
你看到这景致了么?
Is Anna in it?
看见安娜了?
No.
没有.
Let’s keep moving.
继续前进.
I’m not leaving this spot till you take a moment to appreciate this.
你不来欣赏美景我就不离开这儿.
You know, it’s not enough just to be a beauty, Morales.
你瞧, 光美丽还不够.
You have to be able to appreciate beauty too.
还要会欣赏美色才行
Nice to have you back, Weiss.
很高兴你又恢复原样, 维斯.
I’d like to take a moment to give thanks to Anna...
有时间的话我要感谢安娜...
...who ran from her parents, jumped a train to Venice instead of Berlin...
...她从父母身边逃走, 跳上驶往威尼斯而不是柏林的火车...
...thus giving us the opportunity to witness this phenomenal sight.
...由此我们才有机会作为此人间美景的见证.
Amen. Finished?
阿门. -够了?
Oh, come on.
噢, 走吧.