It’s hip-hop Hebrew.
说唱中的希伯来人.
You had a good night?
一个良宵?
Yes, great. Thank you.
是的,很好. 谢谢.
Thank you so much for your hospitality.
非常感谢您的盛情.
But you were very quiet. The walls is like paper, but I hear nothing.
可是你们太安静了. 墙就像纸一样, 但我什么都没听到.
That’s just because he’s repelled by me.
还不是因为他讨厌我.
But it’s not true.
不可能.
Tell her she’s a beautiful woman.
告诉她,她是位美女.
You’re a beautiful woman.
你是位美女.
And kiss her.
吻她.
Come on. You want a happy marriage, you gotta kiss her every day.
来吧. 如果你想婚姻幸福,就要每日吻她.
It’s okay. We’ll work it out.
没问题. 我们会解决的.
Mama, where are the car keys?
妈妈, 车钥匙在哪儿?
You driving with Eugenio? Better kiss her now.
你要坐我儿子的车? 那最好现在就吻她.
The bike, the bike, the bike! - Idiot!
自行车, 自行车, 自行车! -白痴!
Thank you, darling.
谢谢, 亲爱的.
Eugenio, thank you so much for everything. I wish I had something else to offer you.
非常感谢你. 真希望我有别的可付给你.
Six Million Dollar Man. It’s a wonderful gift.
六百万的男人. 令人惊叹的礼物.
A beautiful couple. Take care of each other.
金童玉女. 好好照顾彼此吧.