What did you think of Beckett?
你觉得贝克特怎么样
I don't think anything yet.
我还没什么想法
You'll like him. He's smart.
你会喜欢他的 他很聪明
Did you talk to Hanna?
你和汉娜谈了吗
Yeah, she's with her dad.
谈了 她和她爸在一起
What's gonna happen to her mom?
她妈妈会怎么样
They'll move her to the state facility tomorrow,
他们明天会把她移送到联邦监狱
which is excessive
这很过分
and interferes with my ability to mount a defense.
而且会干扰我进行辩护的能力
And I'll keep after Judge Reilly until she agrees to bail.
我会一再要求保释 直到莱丽法官同意
Meanwhile, she stays in a cell?
这期间 她得待在牢房里吗
Yeah.
对
Oh, I should have warned Beckett about you.
我该警告贝克特留心你的
Do you know what's in there?
你知道里面是什么吗
They're trying to choke us with Wilden material.
他们想用威尔登的材料妨碍我们辩护
Most of it is useless.
大多都没用
That is not useless.
那不是没用的
That is about Wilden and Radley and Toby's mom.
那与威尔登 拉德利和托比的妈妈有关