Congratulations!
恭喜!
OK, hold it there, I want to get this shot of the newlyweds.
好了 站好了 我要给新人照张相
Er, just the bride and groom, please.
呃 只有新郎和新娘的
Sherlock... - Oh, sorry.
-夏洛克... - 抱歉.
OK, three, two, one, cheese.
好啦 三 二 一 笑
The famous Mr Holmes. I'm very pleased to meet you.
大名鼎鼎的福尔摩斯先生 幸会
But no sex, OK? - Sorry?!
不和你上床 行吗? - 抱歉?!
You don't have to look so scared, I'm only messing.Bridesmaid, best man, it's a bit traditional.
你用不着惊慌 我只是闹着玩的.伴娘 伴郎 这事儿是有传统的
Is it? -But not obligatory.
是吗? - 但不是强制的。
If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, the man over there in blue is your best bet.
如果你在找那种对象的话.那边穿蓝西装的是个绝佳的选择
Recently divorced doctor with a ginger cat...
刚离婚没多久的医生 养着姜黄色的猫...
A barn conversion and a history of erectile dysfunction.
住谷仓改建房 并且有勃起障碍的病史
Reviewing that information, possibly not your best bet.
这样一看 你还是别考虑他人吧
Yeah, maybe not.
是的 还是别了
Sorry, there was one more deduction there than I was expecting.
抱歉 推论比我预想中多了一个
Mr Holmes, you're going to be incredibly useful.
福尔摩斯先生 我今天就靠你帮忙了.