You have a very impressive resume, Ms. Green.
你的工作经历还不错,Green小姐。
I especially like what I see here about implementing a new filing system.
我认为您这里提到的文件归档系统非常棒。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Filing system? Oh-oh! You mean those-those little colored labels you put on allthe folders?
文件归档系统?噢!就是你弄在文件夹上那些有色的标签?
It certainly did brighten up the inside of the filing cabinets.
那倒是的确给档案柜增色不少
Well, they uh, they-they do more than that.
哦,那些标签的作用不止于此。
I notice that you’ve been trusted with a lot of rather importantresponsibilities.
我注意到你被委托了不少重要的职责
Yes, Joanna really has been an incredible mentor to me.
哦是的,Joanna确实是对我有知遇之恩
Oh. And Rachel has been really incredible in getting my morning bagel for me.
哦。Rachel确实把每天早上给我送百吉饼这件事做得非常不错
It’s amazing how she gets it right almost every time!
更惊人的是,她每次给的数目竟然都刚好!
I-I-I of course, I have more responsibilities than that.
我-我-我当然,我还有其他更多的职责
Oh yes, well there’s the coffee too. (To the committee) Rachel can carry twothings at once!
喔对了,还有咖啡!Rachel可以一次就把两样都拿来!
Yes, that’s very good. Now an uh, big part of this job is cultivating personalrelationships, especially with designers.
那很好。现在这个工作的很大一部分,是建立同他人的关系,特别是同设计人员
Yes, I realize that…
是的,我意识到…
And Rachel shouldn’t have any problem with that.
Rachel她不会有任何问题的
The only problem might be getting a little too friendly, if you know what I mean.
她唯一的问题是太热情了,如果你们知道我说的是哪方面的话
I love working with designers!
我喜欢与设计人员一起工作。
With them, under them, what’s the difference? Eh, Rich?
和他们工作,和他们上床,有什么区别?哦, Rachel?