I’m sorry. Saw an opening, so I went for it. Sorry. Yeah.
抱歉. 我看见一点儿机会, 我就吻了. 抱歉. 是的.
When we get Anna, I’m gonna put you in that tower.
等我们找到安娜, 我会把你带到那座塔里.
You’ve been a very bad supersecret agent.
你是个非常坏的超级秘密探员.
You’ve got cute morning hair.
你的额发好可爱.
You’ve got cute everything.
你所有的一切都很可爱.
Hey, McGruff.
嗨, 麦克高夫.
Wanna go to the Love Parade, see if mystery girl’s there?
准备去恋爱大游行吗, 瞧瞧在那里是否能找到神秘女孩?
Rock on.
好.
Sir. We just heard from Weiss.
先生. 我们刚从 维斯 那里获知.
Anna and Calder are going to the Berlin Love Parade.
安娜和考尔德准备去柏林的恋爱游行.
Get to Berlin. Yes, sir.
去柏林. 是的,先生.
Anna!
安娜!
Hey! Oh, my God! Gabrielle, I never thought I’d find you.
哦,上帝啊 加布里埃尔, 没想到我能找到你.
You made it. I was so worried. Where were you?
我做到了. 我还为你担心过呢. 你去那里了?
You have no idea what it took us to get here.
你一定不知道我们是怎么来的.