It's shining! It's a coin.
是个铜板,是我的,我先看到了
There, there! You see it, Jacques?
在那,在那,快去捞
It's mine! I saw it first! No, you liar!
你骗人!你才骗人骗人!
Okay, I'll get it, but no fighting. We'll split it.
好了,不要打,我去捞上来分了
You can't split a coin. It's stupid. It's mine. I saw it.
一个铜板怎么分?真蠢,应该归我
He's right. You're stupid.
他说的对,你真蠢
We'll buy something and split that. Okay.
我们买点东西,分了它
Okay? Okay.
好吧? 好吧!
Can you stop pointing? I've seen it.
别指了,我看见了
I've seen it too.
我也看见了
Well, if it isn't the little Frenchman.
这不是法国小子吗?
How is the little Frenchman?
法国小子,近来好吗?
Fine.
很好
You don't mind if I go instead, do you?
你不会在意我下去捞上来吧?
No.
不会!
If you did mind, you'd tell me, no? Yes.
如果真的在意,可要告诉我
Good.
很好
Roberto.
罗贝托,拿着!
Count.
数吧!
One.
1
Two.
2
Four.
4
Five. Six.
5,6
Seven... Bravo, Enzo! Bravo, Enzo!
好棒!恩佐,好棒!
You saw it, but I dove for it.
是你看见的,但我拿到的了
Roberto, how long? Six.
罗贝托,我用了多长时间? 六秒
I'll throw it back into the water.
我把它扔回水里
You dive, and if you do less than six, it's yours.
你潜下去捞,如果少于六秒,它就归你
Bravo. Enzo, I saw the coin first. We split?
恩佐,我先看到的,我们分吧
You can't split a coin, stupido!
一个铜板怎么分?蠢猪!杰克
Is it a coin shining there?
那儿有个闪亮的是枚铜板吗?
It is. It's a coin.
没错,是个铜板
I'll get it for you, Father.
我帮你捞,神父
It will be for the poor.
用它来救济穷人
Father?
神父
Father?
神父
Time to get up, Jacques.
该起床了,杰克