So he went to Asia to visit some of those monasteries.
他去亚洲拜访了很多寺庙
I've thought about doing that too. Yeah, you should. I'll tell you why.
我也那样想过 是的,应该的。我告诉你原因
a monk offered to suck his cock.
都有和尚要求给他吹萧
True story.
真是故事
It all comes down to that, doesn't it?
归结起来,总是那个原因,是吗
That's why I really admire what you're doing.
那个我羡慕你的原因
You know? What do you mean? Sucking cock?
你知道吗 是什么意思呢?吹萧吗?
No. No? Wrong answer.
不是 不是吗?
No, I was gonna say you're not detached from life.
不,我的意思是你并没有和生活隔离
You're putting your passion into action.
你将激情付诸于行动
Well, I try.
呃,我尽力而为
You know something? I'm gonna be on planes
你知道吗,下面的8个小时
and in an airport for the next eight hours.
我都要待在机场和飞机上
I'd just love to see a little bit more of Paris.
我想多看巴黎几眼
Would you walk with me? Yeah.
你愿意和我走走吗 是的
Do you mind? That's great.
你介意吗 那很好
Do you want to? Let's do that. Yeah.
你想去吗 我们走。好的