Hey, I'm gonna take care of you.
我会照顾你
I've got a job on an oil rig. No sweat.
我在加油站有份工
I'm taking you along. Okay?
你也一起去吧
Come on. Get your bags packed.
快收拾行李
You're coming with me.
和我一起去
You stupid bastard.
你这蠢人!
We'll make a great team, the two of us.
我们俩是很好的一对!
You'll see. Okay?
你会看到的
One hundred feet.
一百尺
You're still thinking about her.
你还在想她
Don't think about her anymore.
别再想她了
There are so many women in the world.
世界上的女人多的是
Plenty of women everywhere, right?
满世界都是女人
Smoking is absolutely forbidden.
这里严禁吸烟
It isn't lit yet.
我还没点
You shouldn't even carry cigarettes on board.
你不该带烟来
Listen, we're not supposed to piss either...
听着,这里也不能撒尿
but that doesn't stop you from carrying it on board.
你能不带尿上来吗?
The rules are the rules.
规矩就是规矩
What's your name again? Noireuter.
你叫什么名字?
And where did you say you were from?
内特 你是从哪里来的?
Brussels.
布鲁塞尔
Two hundred.
两百尺
I was 17.
我当时十七岁
I loved her so much, I tried to die for her.
我非常爱她,愿为她去死