Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
You quit Eleanor's?
你不在埃莉诺工作室做了?
I had to. She was using me.
我不得不这样,她利用我。
Does dad know about it?
老爸知道吗?
No,of course dad doesn't know.
不,他当然不知道。
What am I saying? You haven't been shipped off to a convent yet.
我说什么来着?没送你去修道院真是你走运了。
Hey,Dan,just take it easy.
嘿,丹,放松点。
Nate,look,I'm sorry,but this is none of your business.
听着,不好意思,可这不关你的事。
Dan,I promise I'll tell dad everything tomorrow.
丹,我保证明天就告诉老爸,
I just…I really need tonight.
我只是今晚对我真的很重要,
I've worked so hard.
我一直在努力工作。
For…For what? What is this?
为了为了什么? 这是什么?
Stop! We're putting on a guerilla fashion show.
别碰! 我们今晚要办游击时装秀。
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思。
Okay. These dresses…I made them.
好吧,这些衣服都是我做的。
And…and Agnes and her friends are gonna model.
艾格尼丝和她朋友会当模特。
Please,Dan. Tonight's the one chance
求你了,丹。今晚的机会仅此一次。
I have to show everyone what I can do.
我要向所有人展示我的能力。