I think she’s here.
可能是她来了。
No! Wait! Wait-wait! Ross, please!
别!等等!等等!Ross,求求你了!
You want me to take some girl I’ve never met to the opera so you can go to a club
你想让我带个素未谋面的女孩去看歌剧,
and flirt with some guy, hmm, that-that is a toughie.
而你,却可以去夜总会和别的男人调情,Hmm,这确实有点儿难决断。
Ohh, she’s looking down the hall. Oh! She looked right at me!
Ohh,她在四处张望。 Oh!她正在看我!
Oh wait; you can’t see people through that little hole, can you? (Goes back to the door.) Hello!
等等,这洞从外面看不进来,是吧?Hello!
Hello! (Monica screams)
Hello!
I’ll be right there! (To Ross) Okay, Ross, please come on!
我马上就出来!Ross,求求你,帮帮忙吧!
I thought we have moved on! I thought we’ve gotten to a place where we could be happy for each other! I mean was that just me?
我们之间的事,都过去了,现在因该为了对方的幸福而感到高兴才是。难道只是我这样想么?
All right, I’ll do it.
好吧,我答应你。
Oh thank you! Thank you, thank you, and thank you! (Monica opens the door.) Emily?
谢谢!谢谢!Emily?
Yes.
我是!
I’m Rachel Green.
我是Rachel Green。
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地。
There’s been a teeny-teeny change in plans. It turns out that I’m not free tonight. So…
原本的计划有点儿小小的变化,我今晚突然有事,所以…
Really?! Well, that’s just lovely, isn’t it? I must’ve missed your call, even though I didn’t leave the flat all day.
是么?那真是太巧了,不是么?我肯定错过你的电话了,尽管我一整天都没离开过半步。
Oh well, no I…
Oh 不,其实我…
Oh, no-no-no, that’s not rude! It’s perfectly in keeping with a trip
不不不,你还算好啦!我这一路上,差点儿被你们运灌肠的大车撞倒,
That I’ve already been run down by one of your wiener carts, and been strip-searched at John F. Kennedy Airport, apparently to you people,
还在约翰 F。肯尼迪机场被人脱衣服搜身,对你们这里的人来说,
I look like someone who’s got a balloon full of cocaine stuffed up their bum.
我就像是屁股里塞了可卡因。
I-I-I think you look great.
我-我-我觉得你还好呀。
Good night, it was very nice to meet you all. (Storms out.)
(Pause) 再见!真是高兴,能认识你们。
I’ll get her.
我去追她。我去追她。
Please hurry.
那还不去?
Don’t you just love the way they talk?!
她们说话的方式真好玩?