Hello. (Listens) Oh, hey Ross!
你好,Oh,你好Ross!
Ooh, let me talk to him!
Ooh,让我和他讲话!
Oh-oh, my God!
Oh-oh,天呀!
Well, can I just…
能不能让我…
Shh!! (On phone) Wait, what?
嘘!等会儿,什么?
She’s shhing me! It’s my phone and she’s shhing me!
她嘘我,这是我的电话,她还嘘我!
Shhh!! Please! What’s he saying?
嘘!别说话!他说什么?
He’s with Emily at a Bed and Breakfast in Vermont!
他和Emily在Vermont的一个旅馆。
What? Oh my God!
什么?哦,天哪!
What? Who the hell is Emily—(realizes) noooo!!
什么?Emily是谁?不…
When we first met her, she was soaking,
我们初次见她的时候,她浑身湿透了,
her feet were wet....Who wouldn't be miserable?
脚也是湿的,谁能比她更可怜?
I'm telling you; once I got her into a dry pair of shoes...she was a totally different person.
可当我给她换了双鞋之后,她完全变了个人。
They’re in Vermont!! How could this happen?! (She waves her arms franticly andhits Chandler.)
他们在Vermont!怎么会这样?
How—how did end up in Vermont with that awful witch?! (She hits Chandleragain.)
怎么会?他怎么会在Vermont和那个妖精胡搞?
Maybe, she doesn’t hit him all the time.
也许,她没有一直打他。
Ross! Come quickly! There’s a deer just outside eating fruit from theorchard!
Ross! 快来看!外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果呢。
I’ve gotta go, there’s a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard! (He hangs upand runs out.)
我要挂了,外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果。
He had to go, there’s a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard.
他挂了,说:“外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果。”
I don’t get this! She was horrible! (She hits Chandler, yet again.)
真想不通! 她那么可怕!
Okay, I’m going to go stand over there. (Points and moves into the living room.)
好吧,我站到那边去。
Why do you care so much anyway?
你这么在意干嘛?
I don’t care! All right, y’know what I’m just upset that I’m getting nowhere with Joshua
我才不在意呢。我只是有点儿心烦,因为我和Joshua还什么都不是。
That—y’know what still, you do not meet someone and go flitting off to Vermont!
不过,这也太过分了。刚认识,就和别人飞到Vermont去鬼混。
Well, when you first met Barry, you flitted off to Vail.
可是,你刚认识Barry的时候,还不是飞到Vail去了。
Oh, y’know, would you just for once, not remember every…little…thing!! (Storms out.)
Oh,你能不能,就偶尔一次,不记得这些琐屑小事?