Yeah, I know he's not well. You told me that earlier.
我知道他状态不好 你之前告诉过我
It is just a quick question!
就是一个简单的问题而已
Could you please just get someone
能不能请你叫人
to get Dr. Palmer on the phone?
去让帕默医生接电话
Fine, thanks. You've been a big help.
好的 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙
Well, at least I know you didn't lose it.
至少我知道你没丢
Or throw it in the river.
也没扔进河里
Yeah. Um...
对
I'm sorry, Ezra. Things have just been...
抱歉 以斯拉 最近事情...
pretty busy.
实在有点多
No worries.
别担心
You're here now.
你现在在这儿了
True.
也是
I-I can't really talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
W--is there another time
有没有其他时间
we can get together?
我们聚一聚
I have something I--
有些事情 我...
would rather not say it over the phone.
不想在电话里说
Hey. H!
你好 嗨
Um, I-I just sat down and then I saw Ezra from--
我刚坐下就看到以斯拉...
Um, Ezra, this is Jake. Jake, Ezra.
以斯拉 这是杰克 杰克 以斯拉
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Yeah, you too.
我也是
So I should actually get going.
其实我该走了
I've got a lot of work to do.
还有很多事情要做
But...it was nice meting you.
但是...很高兴见到你
Wow, that was weird.
这也太奇怪了
I--I had no idea that he was gonna be here.
我...我完全不知道他会在这儿
Don't sweat it.
别紧张
It's a...small town.
这是个...小地方