Why doesn't your mother like me?
为什么你妈妈不喜欢我?
She likes you.
她喜欢你
She just thinks you're a little strange.
她只是觉得你 有些奇怪
I mean, you are, a little.
我是说,你,有些...
Lola!
洛拉!
Lola, I'm sorry!
洛拉,对不起!
It's really your mother she thinks is strange.
她只是认为你妈妈 有些奇怪
My mom saw your mother in the supermarket
我妈妈在超市看到 你妈妈了
wearing dirty overalls with chopsticks in her hair
她穿着肮脏的制服, 发丝间还卡着筷子
and arguing with the butcher.
正同一个屠夫争吵
It's not important.
这没什么重要的
Not important?
不重要?
She's the woman who gave me life.
是她给了我生命
Whose milk fed my fragile body.
她将我哺育成人
Whose blood flows through my veins.
我的血管里流的 都是她的血
Of course it's important.
这些都很重要
My parents are square.
我的父母都是 保守的人
Neither of them is too happy about the fact
他们都看不惯
that your mother has three children and no husband.
你的母亲带着3个孩子, 却没有丈夫陪伴
Single motherhood is a transitory state.
单亲妈妈只是一个 暂时的过程
Karen used to be married.
凯伦以前结过婚
It could happen again.
她很快就会再结的
But I thought you said you were a love child.
但我好像听你说过 你是私生子
Mom and Dad were married and passionately in love.
爸爸和妈妈结婚了, 然后私底下生了我
Well, I was a love child.
是的,我是私生子