What're we gonna do now, Doc? I...
我们该怎么办,博士? 我...
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're not gonna let Insecto die in vain.
我来告诉你们该怎么做 我们不能让虫虫白白牺牲
We're gonna get up there, find Susan, and we're gonna take that alien down!
我们要进入那艘飞船,找到苏珊 而且我们要把那外星人击败
All right, you got enough juice in those jetpacks to get up there,
好了,我们的飞行器 有足够燃料把你们送到那里
but not enough to make it home.
但是不够用来回家
I'll come get you if I can. If I don't, it means I'm dead. Or late.
我会尽我所能来接你们,如果我没来 那就说明我死了,或迟到了
I've been your warden for close to 50 years.
我作为你们的狱长有50年了
That's no longer the case.
现在情况不同了
For what it's worth...
对于你们的贡献...
That's rude. What did we do? No, B.O.B., that's not rude.
这真粗鲁,我们做错什么了? 不,鲍勃,这不是粗鲁
That's a sign of respect.
这是表示敬意
General, it's targeting us!
将军,它瞄准我们了
That's the idea, Lieutenant. Hold your course.
这就是我的目的,中尉,保持航向
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Hard right! Hard right!
紧急右转!紧急右转!
I can't shake it!
我摆脱不了它!
Hang on to your socks! We're going for a ride!
给我抓稳了!我们要兜风了!
That's why I always wear a parachute, Lieutenant.
这就是为什么我总背着降落伞,中尉
You can let go of me now, Lieutenant.
你可以放开我了,中尉
Who are you signaling? We're right here.
你在向谁发信号?我们就在这
Hey, zip it!
嘿,闭嘴
Hail Gallaxhar! No, not all of you. You, there.
万岁,银河煞星! 不,不是全部,就你,那个
Olone!
克隆人们
How do I do this? Three back.
我该怎么说?三个后退!
No, no, no, no. That guy next to you. The one I'm pointing at!
不不不,你旁边那个 我指着的那个!