What the Flagnard?!
这怎么回事?
That should stop your puny...
这就能制止你那微小的...
Oomputer, close door, hangar two!
计算机,关闭,悬挂门2号!
Olose door, hangar three!
关闭,悬挂门3号!
Door, hangar four!
悬挂门4号!
Olose them all!
全都关上!
Oomputer, begin extraction!
计算机,开始释放程序!
Finally, I can rebuild my civilization on a new planet.
终于,我可以在一个新星球上 重建我的文明
Any thoughts on where I should set up shop?
你觉得我该在哪里开家店子好?
Your planet, perhaps?
或许,在你的星球上?
You keep your slimy tentacles off my planet!
你别用你那粘糊糊的触须碰我的星球
If you wanted to stop me, you should have done it
如果你想要制止我 你就该在...
when you possessed the Quantonium! ...
还拥有量子核的时候动手了
Now you're nothing.
现在你什么也不是
There are innocent people down there who didn't do anything!
这星球上有着 什么也没做过的无辜的人
There were innocent people on my home planet before it was destroyed.
在我的星球被毁之前 也有很多无辜的人生活在上面
I'm sorry your planet was destroyed. Oh, don't be.
我很遗憾你的星球被摧毁了 噢,不需要
I'm the one who destroyed it. Oonfused?
我就是摧毁它的人,迷惑吗?
After I reveal my tale to you, everything will become crystal clear.
在向你揭露我的故事之后 所有事都会像水晶般明晰
Oomputer, initialize cloning machine.
计算机,初始化克隆机
Yes, Gallaxhar.
遵命,银河煞星
I found out my parents were...
我发现我的父母是...
No child should ever have to endure that!
没有哪个孩子该承受这个
So I went on the road with a giant...
所以我来到公路上 带着一个巨大的...
And soon thereafter was married!
而很快之后我结婚了
Things were going well, until she wanted to...
生活过得挺好的,直到她想要...