just called me to tell me what he found out about the band.
刚刚打电话给我 告诉我一些乐队的内幕
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
What he told me isn't available to the public yet.
他说的那些目前还不能公开
Sidarthur's having a farewell concert in New York next month. Sidarthur
乐队下个月 将在纽约举办一场告别演出
Daddy already has V.I.P. Seats, but that's not the best part.
我爸爸已经拿到了VIP座位 但这还不是最吸引人的
I didn't think it would be.
我不认为是这样的
for all of Sidarthur's closest friends.
只对Sidarthur的最亲密的 朋友开放
There's gonna be a party afterwards at Stu's loft
演出后斯图会在他的阁楼 举办一个聚会
So I've heard.
我已经听说过了
And guess who already has an invitation?
你知道谁得到邀请了吗?
It just so happens that Ella and I do.
正巧我和埃拉收到了邀请
Oh, really? Yeah, really.
哦,真的? 对,没错
How'd you manage that?
你是怎么得到邀请的?
Same way you did. Through parental connections.
跟你一样 通过家里的关系
What connections do you have other than the phone?
除了电话我想不出 你还有什么联系了
Winner.
获胜
Me again.
我又赢了
Loser.
失败者!
Round two.
第二关
Game's not over yet.
游戏还没结束呢
Actually, my mother has the connections.
事实上, 是我妈妈用了关系
Marsh Warner bought a piece from her last summer.
马什?华纳去年夏天 从我妈妈那里买了把来福枪
And Marshie, as I call him, is their manager.
马什尔,我通常都这么称呼的 是他们的经理
I know who he is.
我知道他
He remembered I was crazy about Sidarthur, so he got us invited.
他记得我痴迷于Sidathur 所以他邀请了我们
Wow, your mom must be some potter.
哇,那你妈妈 一定很闲啊