Yeah? Get up.
什么 出来吧
You're here to take Haley to the party, right?
你是来找海莉去派对的吧
Yeah. She's in the house.
是啊 她在屋里呢
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
This is how I first met Phil.
我第一次见菲尔就是在那儿
Thanks again, Grandpa. We'll be back by 11:00.
多谢了 外公 我们11点就回来
I will track you down.I believe that.
我会去找你的 我想也是
What's that smell? Sloppy jays. Help yourself.
那是什么味道 炒牛肉"杰" 去尝尝吧
There's plenty left.
还剩好多呢
Oh. Sloppy jays because your name's Jay.
噢 炒牛肉"杰"是因为你叫杰
Right on.
谐音很正
Can't believe she's into this guy.
真不敢相信她喜欢这种脑残货
If you want, I'll fix you a plate.
要不我给你来一盘
Yeah, definitely. That'd be great. But what about the party?
好的 太好了 不去派对了吗
We can go in just a minute. Just let-
我们就走 就...
Oh, no way. The Gunfighter. I love this movie.
不是吧 是《枪战》 我特喜欢这电影
Dylan, the party.
迪兰 派对
Oh. But... cowboys.
但是...是牛仔哎
Don't fight it, Haley. They never grow up.
别抗争了 海莉 男人永远都是孩子
Thanks. I'm going to the kitchen for an espresso.
谢谢 我去厨房拿杯咖啡
Anybody need anything? No, thanks.
有人需要什么吗 不了谢谢