Our song is
我们的歌是
"If You Leave" by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
"黑暗中的管弦乐"乐队的《如果你离开》
OH! Are you sure?
该死! 你确定吗
Pretty sure. I sang it at our wedding.
非常确定 我在我们的婚礼上唱过
Oh, I'm an idiot.
噢 我真是个蠢货
Well, actually, he's the idiot.
实际上 他才是蠢货
He fell in love to a break- up song.
那可是首分手歌
Ignore him. This is beautiful.
别理他 今晚多美好啊
I love it. I hate this. I hate this.
我很喜欢 我不喜欢
You're so sweet and nice, and I can't even give you...
你如此温柔贴心 我却不能给你
a decent anniversary present.
一份像样的周年纪念礼物
I love you so much, and I feel you just are never gonna know it.
我太爱你了 但我觉得你可能永远不会知道
I know it. I know it. You do know it?
我知道 我知道 你真的知道吗
Yes. You do?
当然了 真的吗
And this is an awesome gift.
这个礼物多好啊
You know why? Why?
知道为什么吗 为什么
You just gave us a new song. Okay.
我们有新歌了 好吧
Sort of brought you back together, eh?
让你们又黏糊起来了是吧
Seems. Sort of.
算是吧 差不多
Rekindled fires of a dying passion? - Sure.
"爱火重燃" 好的
Shot a ray of hope into this gloomy suburban lie?
给低劣的谎言照射一丝希望的曙光
All right, buddy. - Just play it, lzzy.
别废话了 哥们 -快演奏吧 伊茨
For you, Claire.
献给克莱尔
*I know this*
*我知道*
*Much is true*
*爱很真实*
*I know this*
*我知道*
*Much is true*
*爱很真实