Don't worry, Ella, I'll find something to wear.
别担心,埃拉 我会找到衣服穿的
I mean, accessories are good, too.
我是说,小配件也不错啊
They'll help me.
它们会有所帮助的
Don't cry.
别哭了
I can't say I'm sleeping over at your house when I'm not.
我不能跟你说我会睡在这儿 而最后却没有
I can't lie!
我不能撒谎!
I can't go into New York behind my parents' backs.
我不能背着父母去纽约
I can't do it.
我不能这样
They're gonna be in the city, just not in the same venue.
他们也会去的 只不过不在同一条街上
We're not really going behind their backs.
我们不是在他们背后
I'm not going.
我不去
I'm not going.
我不去
I'm not going.
我不去
We're supposed to do things like this.
我们必须这么做
15-year-olds in other cultures are grandmothers.
在有的国家 15岁的人都当奶奶了
No one gave them permission to do that.
没有人允许她们这么做
It's not our fault that the people
把我们带到这个世界上的人
who brought us into this world
不理解我们大胆走出牢笼
don't understand that we must fly away from the nest.
并不是我们的错
Nature is telling us to go.
本能告诉我们必须 我们必须去
And our parents are good people.
我们的父母都是好人
They love us.
他们爱我们
Yeah, they love us, right?
是啊,他们爱着我们 不是吗?
I'm sure they'd hate if anything happened to us.
我肯定如果有什么不好的 事情发生他们一定会很讨厌的
They really love us.
他们十分爱我们
Wait here one second, okay?
在这儿等一下,好吗?
We'll go, and it'll be fun.
我们要去 一定很好玩
Don't cry. It's gonna work out.
别哭了 我们会找到办法的
I can't lie!
我不能撒谎
Mom, it's amazing how sometimes I come to your conclusions.
妈咪,有些时候我得到跟你一样 的结论,真是太奇妙了