But our routines are choreographed for ten girls, not nine.
我们的舞步是为10个人编排的 不是9个人
And we gonna make it eight if you don’t stop whining.
如果你再废话 我就把它变成8个人的
Don’t be getting mad at me because that chica blanca turned you down.
不要因为那个女孩拒绝你 把气发到我们头上
Hey, Frosted Flake in the house.
嗨 迟到公主来了
Hey, Buffy. Ready to be my baby’s mama?
嗨 小妞 准备好做我孩子的妈了?
Tyson.
泰森
Do it again, and I’m plucking grapes.
如果再这样 我就摘了你的葡萄
Or in your case, raisins. Got it?
就你而言 是葡萄干了 知道了吗?
Yeah. Okay.
是的 很好
Okay.
很好
Damn, Tyson, that’s what your nasty ass gets.
妈的 泰森 得到报应了吧
Hi, I’m Kirresha.
嗨 我是可莉莎
Hi, I’m... Oh, girl, I know who you are.
嗨 我... 哦 丫头 我知道你是谁
You was killing at the tryouts the other day.
选拔那天你真是迷死人了
When I saw you, I was like,
当我看到你时 我就想
"Damn. That girl know how to cheer her butt off."
"妈呀这丫头知道怎么 用她的屁屁喝彩"
What little butt you do have.
你的屁股真小
We need to fatten you up just a little bit, baby.
我们得把你养胖点 宝贝