Look, Britney’s gone now, so I’m making some changes.
听着 布兰妮已经走了 所以我要来点改变
Starting with the audition. - Britney’s routine will make her immoral.
预演开始 - 布兰妮的舞步能让她不齿
It’s "immortal," Sierra.
是"不朽" 赛拉
It’s irrelevant, Amber. I’m captain now, so get over it.
这不搭架 安珀 现在我是队长 别有意见了
I am so not over it, Winnie.
我没法没意见 温妮
Watch and learn.
看了好好学
What the... What are you doing?
这是...你在干什么?
Somebody get that girl a pole. - GIRL: Yeah, for real.
谁给她找跟钢管 - 是啊 没错
What does that spell? Winnie!
拼成什么? 温妮
No, it doesn’t.
不 不是的
You know, as captain, I could kick your ass off this squad.
你知道 作为队长 我可以把你踢出啦啦队
And as a black belt, I could just kick your ass.
作为空手道黑带级 我现在就能踢你的屁股
Yes, that was... You guys should...
是的 那真是... 你们应该...
Wow. Yeah, Winnie. Winnie, Winnie, Winnie.
哇哦 温妮 温妮 温妮 温妮
Can you help me out?
你能帮我吗?
Yeah. I’d be happy to.
当然 我很乐意
All right. I’ll swing by later then.
那好 我晚些再来
What’s up, Amber?
怎么了 安珀?
You tell me, Brad.
你来告诉我 布拉德
And this is why we practice in the gym!
这就是为什么我们要在体育馆训练!
Go, go, go! - Go, go, go!
上 上 上! - 上 上 上!