And one, two, three...
1, 2, 3...
Girls, what are you doing? Camille’s not here yet?
女孩们 你们怎么做的? 卡蜜儿不在这里?
No. She left me in charge.
不 她让我管一下
We’re supposed to be practicing the new routine.
我们应该排练新的舞步了
I don’t know. Goofing around. They never listen to me. Come on.
我不知道 做蠢事取乐呢 他们不听我的 受不了
What are the boys doing?
男孩们在干什么?
Nobody listens to me. Am I speaking English here?
没人听我的 我说的是英文吗?
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
上 上 上! 上 上 上!
Stop it, guys! Violence never solves anything.
住手 伙计! 暴力不能解决问题
Chill, we’re krumping. What?
冷静 我们在玩krump 什么?
Look and learn, Pixie Stick.
看着学 小精灵
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
上 上 上! 上 上 上!
There we go, Tyson!
我们来 泰森!
Yeah. Give it, Jess.
来呀 杰西
How do you guys move so fast?
你们怎么能动的那么快?
I could probably show you better than I could tell you.
跳比说容易让你理解
Oh, no, no, no. I wouldn’t know what to do.
哦 不 不 不 我不知道该怎么做
It’s like street theater. Improv the anger in you.
很像街道戏剧 发泄你内心的愤怒
I don’t have any anger in me.
我一点都不生气