This for you is great?
这个地方美妙吗?
I'm getting really scared being out here all alone, Lola.
洛拉 独自呆在这种地方我感到害怕
We're not alone.
我们并不孤单
We're with an adult. (Cans rattling)
有个大人陪着我们 (罐头咔吱声)
Aside from the fact that he isn't actually with us,
事实上他并不和我们在一起
He's a rock star.
他是个摇滚歌星
Mr. Wolff?
沃尔夫先生?
What?
什么?
Come with me.
跟我来
Come on. Help me get him out.
快 快帮我把他扶出来
Oh. Oh.
哦,哦
He smells like a backedup drain.
埃拉:他闻起来就像臭水沟一样
Ella, Ella, Ella. I mean, see the beauty.
洛拉:埃拉,埃拉,埃拉 我是说,看看美景
Oh, my God. He's crying.
哦,我的天啊 他在哭
Do you believe how lucky we are?
你能够相信 我们有多么幸运吗?
I almost hear them praying that we don't sit near them.
我甚至听到桑提提在祈祷 我们不要做在他旁边
Quickly get him into a booth before anyone smells him.
在还没有人闻到他之前 找个座位坐下来
Ah.
啊
Ohh.
哦
Everybody wants something from me.
每个人都想从我这得到什么
You think I'm a regular guy.
你们以为我是一个普通人
I'm not a regular guy.
我不是普通人
Do you think anybody really knows who I am?
你们以为有谁知道我是谁吗?
I don't even know who I am.
连我自己都不知道我是谁
Once we get some coffee in him,
只要给他一杯咖啡
he'll become the man of truth, passion,
他就会变回那个追求真理, 充满热情