So, what will it be?
你们要点什么?
Do you think I have any real friends?
你以为我有真正的朋友吗?
We'll just have coffee.
我们只要咖啡
Not me.
我不要
I'll have a deluxe hamburger platter, well-done,
我要一个巨无霸汉堡 精制的
and a large side of onion rings.
还要一些洋葱圈
You could just give him coffee.
给他咖啡就行了
He's not really up to a meal right now.
他还不准备吃饭
I want a deluxe hamburger platter.
我需要一个巨无霸
Is that too difficult?
这很难吗?
You two better keep him in line.
你们两个给我看好他
The boss won't stand for any nonsense.
老板可不希望出什么乱子
What do you want?
你们想要什么?
Autographs? Money?
签名? 钱?
A record deal?
还是要唱片?
Hey, there, girls, do you want something from me?
嘿,女孩们 你们想要什么吗?
This is a poet who lit your darkest days?
这是点亮你最黑暗的日子 的那个诗人吗?
Didn't I tell you he was a tortured soul?
我不是跟你说过他有 一个扭曲的灵魂吗?
Stu, do you have any cash on you?
斯图,你身上有现金吗?
We sort of left ours on the train.
我们把钱掉在火车上了
I knew you wanted money.
我知道你们要钱
Look.
看
Nothing.
什么也没有
That's not onion rings.
这不是洋葱圈
Can you believe this?
你能想象吗?
We're actually having coffee with Stu Wolff.
我们正和斯图?沃尔夫 喝咖啡呢
I have so much to ask you about your work.
我有很多关于你作品的问题 想问你
who's had that much to drink.
交谈根本就是徒劳
You know, you just don't understand the artistic soul.
不,你根本不明白艺术的灵魂
He drinks so much to numb the intensity of his feelings.
他喝了这么多 是为了排除感觉的影响