No, girl, you can’t do that.
不 女孩 是你不能
Judges take off points for vulgarity. I know the rules.
裁判会因为粗鲁而扣分 我知道规则
Then why do you keep breaking them?
那为什么你要打破呢?
Because the things we do get us noticed.
因为这样做可以吸引观众
Even when we don’t win, they say we’re the best.
既是我们输了 他们也认为我们是最棒的
Wouldn’t you rather they say you were winners?
让他们说我们是胜利者不是更好吗?
I mean, come on, Camille,
我是说 拜托 卡蜜儿
if we play by the books and add this krumping, we can’t lose.
如果我们跟着规则走 再把krump加进去 我们不可能输的
Is this the type of shit your old squad pulled on you?
这就是你原来啦啦队的做法?
No.
不
And if there was one girl who thought she could run your squad
如果有个人认为 她能比你更好地
better than you could, what would you have done to her?
带领这个团队 你会对她做什么?
There was.
曾经有一个
I should’ve told her to stop.
我应该告诉她停手
And see, that’s the difference between me and you, white girl.
看到了吗 这就是你我的区别 白人女孩
I’m not telling you.
我并不是告诉你 (我在警告你)
Now let’s practice this the way it’s supposed to be.
我们按照原先的进行训练
See? Y’all should’ve listened to me.
看到了吗? 你们都应该听我的
Hey, you. You’re late.
嗨 你迟到了
Sorry. I had to study, sweetie.
对不起 我在看书 甜心
That’s okay. I got some DVDs, and I thought we’d just stay in.
没关系 我弄了几张DVD 我想我们不用出去了