手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9精讲 第4期:给蟋蟀办生日派对

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I have an iguana that eats crickets.

我有一只吃蟋蟀的鼠鳞蜥
That'd be scary if it was a birthday party for crickets.
要是给蟋蟀办生日派对 那才算吓人吧
Seriously, Jungle Tanya,
说真的 丛林女郎
I need you step it up a notch.
我需要你升级一下恐怖程度
Is there anything that scares the cocoa out of you?
有没有什么东西能把你自己吓个半死
Uh, not really. I do have a bearded dragon.
还真没有 不过我有条"胡须龙"[一种蜥蜴]
Ooh. Does it- No, it does not breathe fire.
是吗 它会.. 不 它不会喷火
Well, then we're back to square one, aren't we?
那说来说去又说回去了 是吧
I couldn't get Luke out of my mind.
我脑子里一直想着卢克的生日会
I know I made a promise to Mitchell,
我知道我向米奇尔保证过
but some things are bigger than promises.
但有些东西比"保证"二字要重要的多
Fizbo would be at that party.
菲茨宝一定要在派对上华丽登场
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
It all happened so fast.
一切都发生在眨眼之间
I keep thinking
我一直在想
there was something I could've done.
我当时做点什么阻止这一切就好了
No, don't blame yourself.
不 你不要自责
Who could've possibly seen it coming?
谁能想到会发生这种事呢
Sweetie, that's a rock wall. Is that even safe?
亲爱的 那是道攀岩墙 那安全吗
Oh, my God. - Honey, relax.
老天啊 -亲爱的 放心
Hey, has anyone ever gotten hurt on one of these things?
嘿 有人因为这东西受过伤吗
I don't know, man. It's my first day. See?
我不知道 今天是我第一天上班 瞧
They wouldn't let the new guy do it if it-
他们肯让新人操作肯定说明没有...

That did not make me feel better. Don't worry.

那只会让我更加担心 别担心

重点单词   查看全部解释    
notch [nɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刻痕,等级,峡谷 vt. 刻凹痕,用刻痕计算,计分

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 摩登家庭

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。