手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第12期:不要畏惧任何事情

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey, what am I missing, guys?

嘿 我错过什么了 伙计们
Aw, geez, Gloria.
老天啊 歌洛莉亚
Jay, look! I go high! Look! Look!
杰 看啊 我跳得好高 看啊看啊
Guys, hit the road. Come on.
伙计们 该滚蛋了 快点
You're family men. Come on. Scat.
你们都是有家室的男人 快 散开
Great job, buddy.
真棒啊 小老弟
Now comes the fun part. Rappel down.
现在有趣的部分到啦 快滑下来吧
It's really high.
真的好高
You have nothing to fear but fear itself...
你不用畏惧任何事 只需面对畏惧本身
and the concrete.
以及水泥地
But I'm right here, buddy.
但老爸在这儿呢 小老弟
Okay, just catch me.
好吧 要接住我哦
I am brave. Roller coasters? Love 'em.
我很勇敢 过山车 爱死了
Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times.
恐怖电影? 《捉鬼敢死队》我都看7遍了
I regularly drive through neighborhoods...
我经常驾车穿过那些
that have only recently been gentrified.
刚刚装修过的街区
So yeah, I'm pretty much not afraid of anything.
所以基本上我是无所畏惧的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, everybody!
嘿嘿嘿 大家伙儿
Quit your clownin' around. That's my job.
快别闹腾逗乐了 那是我的工作
Except clowns.
除了小丑
Never shared that with the fam, so... shh.
我从未告诉过家人们这一点 所以 嘘
Do have an image to maintain.
哥得维护自己的良好形象
I am not really sure where the fear comes from.
我不知道我的恐惧源自何处
My mother says it's because when I was a kid,
我妈说是因为我小的时候
I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows?
曾在森林中发现过一具小丑尸体 谁知道呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
concrete ['kɔnkri:t]

想一想再看

adj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的
n. 水

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 摩登家庭

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。