Why would Ali come to a party like this?
为什么艾莉要来参加这样的派对
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe it has something to do with Mrs. Grunwald.
也许和格伦沃尔德夫人有关
You guys, look.
你们看
Right over there. Do you see him?
就在那边 你们看见他了吗
See who?
看见谁
The dude standing by himself.
独自站在那里的哥们儿
He's wearing that vintage uniform.
他穿着那套旧式军服
Hanna, don't stare!
汉娜 别盯着他看
Do you want me to look or not?
你到底让不让我看
Oh, my God. Is that board shorts?
天呐 那是"短裤哥"吗
What do we do now?
我们现在该做什么
We go up there and ask the scumbag if he's A.
我们走过去问问那个人渣 他是不是A
Hanna!
汉娜
What? It's crazy.
怎么了 这也太古怪了吧
We've never even seen him before.
我们之前从没见过他
Why would a total stranger be after us?
一个陌生人为什么要跟踪我们
Who knows if he's a stranger to Alison?
谁知道他认不认识艾莉森呢
Or Mona? Or Jenna? Or Melissa?
或者梦娜 詹娜 梅丽莎
He's not alone anymore.
他不是一个人了
You guys stay here. I wanna hear what they're saying.
你们待在这儿 我去听听他们说什么
Keep looking for Ali.
继续找艾莉
Okay.
好的
Names?
你们叫什么名字