I'm sure to a hundred million other girls,
一定有成千上万的女孩是这么想的
but especially to me.
尤其是我
I'm happy to oblige a fan.
我很高兴能对歌迷有所帮助
No. I'm not just a fan.
不,我不止是一个歌迷
I mean, I sat at your feet, metaphorically.
我是说,但我听着 《永远的早晨》的时候
When I listen to "Always Morning,"
我感觉像坐在你的身边
I wore a gray jacket because you wore a gray jacket on the CD.
我穿了一件灰色夹克 跟你的CD封面上的那件一样
You wore gray because it was ambiguous.
你穿灰色的衣服是因为 你感到不确定
Am I right?
我说的对吗?
No.
不
I'm right.
我是对的
You look disappointed.
你看起来很失望
Well, I am.
对啊,是有点
In me.
对我
Yeah.
对啊
I mean, I still think
我依然认为
you're the greatest thing since Shakespeare.
你是自莎士比亚以来最伟大的诗人
It's just too bad
我感觉糟透了
I'll never be able to discuss your poetry with you.
我无法和你谈论你的诗句
Because, Mr. Wolff, you're a drunk.
因为,沃尔夫先生,你是个酒鬼
Why?
为什么?
I hope getting this thing back is easier than getting it out.
我希望把它们放回去 会比拿出来的时候容易些
Guess what!
你们猜猜看发生什么了?
I've been grounded.
我被禁闭了
Me too! I'm so proud of you!
我也是! 我真为你感到骄傲!