And I am not gonna let you ruin it for me.
我不会让你毁掉这出戏的
We have all had enough.
我们都已经受够了
Have you?
你呢?
Have you finally had enough?
你算完了吗?
'Cause we lost it all
我们已经失败了
Nothing lasts forever
没有什么是绝对的
I'm sorry
对不起
I can't be perfect
我无法完美
I sunk into a depression that only Hamlet would recognize.
我跌到失望的谷底 也许只有哈姆莱特能体会我的心情
The one story I'd told that was both probable and possible
我说的完全都是可行的
was the one that was true.
而且都已经发生了
And yet no one believed me.
可是仍然没有人相信我
Maybe you can never win
也许在这个世界上
against the Carla Santinis of this world.
没有人能打败卡拉?桑提提了
I'd never felt so totally defeated.
我从未感到如此失败
I felt more like a pigeon than a flamingo.
我现在感觉更像只鸽子 而不是火烈鸟
Mary? Ella's here.
玛丽? 埃拉来了
Go ahead.
进来
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
You can cut the crap.
别胡说了
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干吗
What happened to the most polite girl in all of New Jersey?
全新泽西最有礼貌的女孩现在怎么了?
What does it matter anymore? We know we went to the party.
现在这有什么重要? 我们确实去了聚会
We know who we met and what we did.
我们知道我们见到了谁 都做了些什么