All of a sudden, so much is happening.
突然间发生了好多事
I know. Ross is getting married. Phoebe's making people.
就是啊,罗斯要结婚,菲比在…做人
Everybody's doing stuff. -We just sit here.
大家都在忙 只有我们坐在这里
If I died, people would know I was here only by the ass print on this chair!
要是我死了 大家只会从这张椅子的屁股印 知道我存在过
What are we doing? -Wasting our lives.
我们要干嘛? 浪费生命
I meant for lunch.
我是说午餐吃什么
We have to do something. Something huge!
我们得做一件大事
We could climb Mt. Everest.
我们可以去爬珠峰
Not something stupid. Something huge!
不是蠢事,是大事
I saw an ad for this video.
不,我在录影带上看到广告
People climb that thing every day. We could totally do that!
每天都有人在爬 我们也可以爬
Why not? I mean,it's just climbing.
谁说不行?只不过是爬山
It's just steep! -Yeah.
只不过很陡
We're going! It'd be nice to leave an ass print on Everest.
我们去攻顶 在山顶留屁股印一定很爽
What's up?
在干什么?
We're gonna climb Mt. Everest. -Yeah,baby!
我们要去爬珠峰 没错
I looked into that.
真的?我也去问过
Yeah,but it costs like $60,000, and,you know,you could die.
但是要花6万,而且可能会死
And you would die.
你们一定会死
We could get that Everest video.
我们可以去借珠峰的录影带
We could do that without risking our lives at all.
对,那样就不必冒生命危险
While we're at the video store, we could rent Die Hard!
到了录影带店 我们还可以借“终极警探”