The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日记》
A:Mr.Saltzman. We need your help. Stefan's in the house. Damon s a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. I would go,but…
甲:萨尔兹曼先生,我们需要你的帮助。斯蒂芬在房子里,达蒙是吸血鬼,他进不去,我们需要你的帮助。我想进去但是…
B:Your life is valuable.Yours, on the other hand…
乙:你的生命很宝贵,而你的嘛…
A:Stefan told me about your ring.
甲:斯蒂芬把戒指的事告诉我了。
B:What about it?
乙:有什么问题吗?
A:Let me recap…You tried to kill me.I defended myself You died.And according to my brother,your ring brought you back to life.Am I leaving anything out?
甲:我来回顾一下…你试图杀了我,我保护了自己,然后你死了。按照我弟弟的说法,你的戒指使你复活了,我说漏什么了吗?
B:Yeah.The part where I try and kill you again. Only this time,I don't miss.
乙:是的。关于我试着再杀你一次的部分。不过这次我可不会失手了。
A:Mr.Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan.
甲:萨尔兹曼先生,拜托。斯蒂芬危在旦夕。
B:I'm sorry, Elena. But if s not my problem.
乙:很抱歉,伊琳娜。但这与我无关。
A:That's a shame.Because the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife.
甲:真可惜啊!因为统领那群人的女人可以帮你找到你的妻子。
B:You're lying.
乙:你说谎!
A:Am I? Why don't you ask her yourself? Coward! Come on, Elena.
甲:我有吗?你为什么不自己问问她?懦夫!走吧,伊琳娜。
B:All right! Wait.I'll go.
乙:好吧!等等,我会去的。