Hey,guys. All right,here's the ring.
这就是戒指
Yes,yes! A thousand times,yes!
我愿意,我愿意,千百个愿意
Any ideas for the bachelor party?
单身派对有想法了吗?
Before rings and bachelor parties,you have to decide who your best man will be.
托管戒指办派对前 应该先选个伴?吧?
Oh,it's awkward.
真尴尬,尴尬尴尬
I already asked Chandler.
我已经找钱德了
He got to do it at your first wedding.
什么?你上次结婚他就当过了
I figured you'd understand. I've known him longer.
我以为你会了解 我们认识比较久
I don't have any brothers. I'll never be a best man.
拜托啦,我没有兄弟 我永远都没机会了
You can be the best man when I get married.
你可以当我的伴?
I'll never get to be a best man!
我没机会了啦
Wait,wait.
等一下
So you'll be my best man twice, and I won't be yours at all?
我让你当两次 你一次也不让我当?
Of course,you can be my best man.
你当然可以当我的伴?
What about me? You said I could. -I'm not getting married!
那我呢?你说我可以当 我又没有要结婚
It's a question for science-fiction writers.
那是科幻小说要挑战的题材
I can't believe it's not me.
你居然不找我
How could it not be me? -I'm not even
你怎么可以不找我? 我又没要… 我又没要…
You know what? That's it.
好了,够了
From now on, Joey will be my best man.
乔伊,从现在起你当我的伴?
Shame about you,though.
帅!不过你真的很烂