Oh,who are you? With your magic book
喔 你是什么人 带着本奇妙的书
that just stays open to whatever page you leave it on.
你看到哪一页 就会自动停在哪一页
Excuse me,I got to go.
对不起 我要走了
Girl,you need to go with your cheap behind.
可别这么小气地走
You can't spend 25 cents on a bookmark?
你就不能花25分买一个书签吗?
Did you spend all your money on cookies?
你把钱都用来买饼干了吗?
No! I did not spend my money on cookies,
不 我没花钱买饼干
if it's any business of yours.
根本不关你的事
I bought a book.
我买了本书
Oh,really? What's it about,crushing dreams?
喔 真的 关于什么的 梦想的破灭?
'Cause that's exactly what you're doing.
那是你正在做的事情
Fine! I'll take one.
好吧 我买一个
Thank you. Here you go.
谢谢 拿好
Bye.
再见
Lay off the cookies.
戒了饼干吧
I wonder what they're doing at school.
我想知道他们在学校干吗?
Feeling like suckers.
像是笨蛋
On behalf of the Corleone Junior High students
我代表Corleone中学的学生们
I'd like to welcome a very special guest
来欢迎特别嘉宾
Earth,Wind & Fire!
大地 风 火组合!(黑人乐团)
Yeah,suckers!
是 笨蛋!
Excuse me,can you be quiet?
打扰一下 你能安静点吗?
Ms. Morello?
Morello老师?
I thought you were at a funeral.
我以为你在参加葬礼
no stupid,she's at yours
别傻了 这是你的葬礼
chris,i'm sorry for chris
抱歉 让你小声点
I know your people can't help talking in the movies.
我知道你们黑人看电影时会情不自禁说话
Why aren't you in school?
为什么你不在学校?
I wonder if she'd believe it was Chicken George Day.
不知她会不会相信今天是乔治鸡日
Well,we just finished lunch,
我们只是吃完中饭
and we figured we'd get a little popcorn,
想买一点爆米花
and,well,now we're on our way back to school.
我们现在就回学校
Chris,please,don't insult my intelligence.
Chris 拜托 别侮辱我的智商
It's obvious you and Gregory are playing hooky.
很明显你和Gregory逃学了
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what are you doing here?
我不是有意冒犯 但是你在这干嘛?
Well,Greg... Hey,baby.
额 Greg... 嗨 宝贝
I got the popcorn.
我买了爆米花
You want Junior Mints or Goobers? I got both.
你想要薄荷或花生味的 我都买了
You're on a date?
你在约会?
Chris,we all grieve in our own way.
Chris 我们在用自己的方式悼念
Grieve? Who's grieving?
悼念 悼念谁?
Did you go to the funeral,too?
你也参加葬礼了么?
What funeral?
什么葬礼?
So you lied about your sister dying?
那么你撒谎说你姐姐死了?
Yes.
是的
Your sister died? No.
你姐姐死了? 没有
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样做?
That's neither here nor there.
那与这事无关
The fact is,you shouldn't be here.
事实上 你不该出现在这里
Well,I'm sorry-- I just wanted to see this movie.
哦 对不起 我只是想看这场电影
I didn't think missing one day of school would hurt.
我想逃一天课也没什么
Chris,I know you must be a big Ernie Hudson fan
Chris 你一定是Ernie Hudson的狂热粉丝 (抓鬼敢死队主演)
Thalmus is,too
Thalmus也是
but do you think Ernie Hudson cut school to go see
但是你觉得Ernie Hudson会在小时候
Gary Coleman movies while he was growing up?
逃课去看Gary Coleman的电影吗? (美国著名黑人演员)