Boy, this don’t concern you.
老兄 这个和你没关系
Wait, but Jesse don’t have game like I do.
等等 但是杰西没有我的技巧
CAMILLE: Good, then he won’t mess it up.
很好 那么他不会搞砸的
Jesse, you need to know that I broke up with Brad the night of the dance.
杰西 我得告诉你 舞会那天我和布拉德分手了
I’d be more impressed if you broke up with him the night we kissed.
如果在我们接吻那天你和他分手 我会更感动的
I just... I...
我只是... 我...
I couldn’t let go of my old life.
我无法放弃我过去的生活
The closer I got to you, the less important it all seemed.
可是越靠近你 那些对我来说越不重要
So what’s important to you now?
那么现在对你什么更重要?
I can show you better than I can tell you.
做给你看会比较容易
KIRRESHA: Do it again.
再来一次
Well, I’ll be damned.
我会被惩罚的
The boy does have game.
这孩子真有胆
All right, we’ll hear the judges’ decision in a moment.
好了 我们马上就会知道裁判的决定了
SWIN: Ladies and gentlemen, once again, Rihanna.
女士们先生们 让我们再次请上瑞翰纳
Now let’s hear it for Swin Cash and our fabulous6 judges.
现在让我们为斯温卡什 以及杰出的裁判
Tony G and Eric Little.
托尼基和艾瑞克里德欢呼
So, are you ready to hear the finalists?
你们准备好揭晓决赛名单了吗?
Okay.
好的
Come on up, the Pacific Vista Pirates!
首先是 远洋中学海盗队