Dr. Ron? What are you doing here?
Ron医生,你来干什么?
Uh, we need to talk. It's not the kind of talk we can have over the phone.
我们需要谈谈。电话上讲不清。
Oh, are you sure? Um, because I would look a lot better over the phone right now.
噢,你确定吗?因为电话上的我不会这么邋遢。
Um, Susan, your, uh, your test results came back. And for the life of me, I can't figure it out.
Susan,你的化验结果拿到了。根据我的经验,我无法判定。
Now based on the, on the symptoms you were describing...
目前根据你描述的那些症状...
Symptoms?
症状?
Yeah, the dizziness, the tingling, the muscle spasms, the chills, it could be neurological.
头晕眼花,麻木,肌肉痉挛,打寒战,也可能是神经问题。
It also could be based on an autoimmune disorder. I just, frankly, I am, I'm stumped.
也可能是免疫系统紊乱。我只是...坦白讲,毫无头绪。
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不不。
Hey, listen, we're gonna get through this, okay?
听着,我们会找到症结,明白吗?
I am so sorry. But I am not sick.
我真的很抱歉。但我没病。
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
Your nurse wouldn‘t let me see you, and I really wanted to see you, so I sort of faked all my symptoms.
你的护士不让我见你,所以我真的想见你一面,于是我假装有那些症状。
The dizziness, the chills, you know, all of it.
头晕眼花,寒战,一切的一切。
Why, why would you do something like that? What the hell is wrong with you?
为什么你要这么做?你究竟搞什么名堂?
I know. I know. I feel really awful. I am just not the best at meeting men.
我知道,我知道,真对不住。我只是不擅长面对男士。
And I thought you were cute, and I sort of thought that maybe you thought I was cute, and you're a doctor, and that's so sexy.
我对你有感觉,然后我开始胡思乱想,也许你也对我又感觉,而且你又是个医生那真让人兴奋。
So I was up all night worried sick, digging through medical books, trying to figure out some mysterious disease that doesn't really exist?
这么说我一晚上没睡觉,为你的病担忧,遍阅医学文献,尽全力查明一种神秘的疾病,结果根本不存在?
Really? You were up all night?
真的?你一夜没睡?
Yes. I don't enjoy telling people I think they're going to die. Especially not people I like.
没错。我不喜欢对一个人说,你时日不多的话。尤其是我喜欢的人。
You like me?
你喜欢我?
Yes.
没错。
What about your girlfriend?
那你的女友呢?
What girlfriend?
什么女友?
The one who called in the MRI room?
那个打电话到检查室来的?
We had one date. She wanted a referral to a dermatologist. She's got eczema.
我们约会过一次。她想让我帮她推荐一个皮肤科医生,她换了湿疹。
Oh. Maybe we could go out sometime?
也许下次我们可以一块出去?