All right. Bail cleared. You are free to go. Your car‘s at the impound lot.
好了。你获保释。可以走了。你的车暂时扣押。
And you can pick it up in the morning.
早上再来取。
Well, how am I supposed to get home? I don't have any money.
那我怎么回家? 我身无分文。
Call a friend.
叫朋友。
I have been through enough humiliation for one day.
我今天受够了羞辱。
I hope you have a better suggestion than that.
我希望你有更好的建议。
Okay, well, let me think, um, walk.
好吧,那我想想...走回去。
Oh, for goodness sakes!
哦,真是的!
Bree? Is everything okay?
Bree? 还好吧?
Oh, oh, I'm, I'm fine. I just, um, had a flat tire.
哦,没事。只是车胎没气了。
It's your lucky day. I'm a whiz at changing tires. Hop in.
今天算你走运。换车胎是我的强项。进来吧。
You know, thank you, but I think it's actually something more mechanical.
谢谢你的好意,不过,应该不只是换车胎这么简单。
My car has been making just a terrible noise.
我的车甚至发出奇怪声响。
Well, I have auto club. Come on.
没问题的,我参加了一个汽车俱乐部。来吧。
Actually, my car has been impounded by the police.
实际上,我的车被警察扣押了。