Hundreds leave.
千百人离去
A handful stay.
少数人留下
Only one looks back.
只有一人回首
Spartans!
斯巴达人!
Ready your breakfast and eat hearty
好好享受早餐吧…
for tonight we dine in hell!
因为今夜我们将去地狱共进晚餐
May I give the floor now
现在我将议院大厅…
to the wife of Leonidas and queen of Sparta.
交给列奥尼达的妻子,斯巴达的王后
What's this? This is nothing.
这算什么?没什么
Councilmen
敬爱的议员们…
I stand before you not only as your queen.
我不仅以王后的身份站在你们面前…
I come to you as a mother. I come to you as a wife.
还以母亲,妻子,
I come to you as a Spartan woman.
斯巴达民女的身份
I come to you with great humility.
我以最谦卑的心情来这里
I am not here to represent Leonidas.
我不是代表列奥尼达
His actions speak louder than my words ever could.
他的所为,比我的言语,更铿锵有力
I am here for all those voices which cannot be heard.
我在这代表的是那些,父母子女们不为人知的心声
Mothers, daughters, fathers, sons.
母亲,女儿,父亲,儿子
Three hundred families that bleed for our rights
三百个家庭,誓死捍卫我们的生存权…
and for the very principles this room was built upon.
和我们建立这议院的信念与原则
We are at war, gentlemen.
各位,我们正在打仗
We must send the entire Spartan army to aid our king
一定要派整个军队去支援国王…
in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our children.
我们不仅要救自己,还有后世子孙
Send the army for the preservation of liberty.
派军队是要拯救我们的,自由、
Send it for justice.
公正、
Send it for law and order.
法治、
Send it for reason.
理性
But most importantly, send our army for hope.
但更重要的是,派了军队,我们才有希望
Hope that a king and his men have not been wasted to the pages of history.
希望国王和他的属下,不会在史页中白白牺牲
That their courage bonds us together.
他们的勇气使我们更团结
That we are made stronger by their actions
他们的所为使我们更坚强…
and that your choices today reflect their bravery.
你们今天的选择更是,与他们的勇气互相辉映
Three hundred.
三百
We must send them.
我们该派援军